corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » do you think this is fair?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author do you think this is fair?
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
4th May 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate of mine lost the back end in his diesel sierra (rwd) on some S bends in the wet a few months back and smashed his front bumper of a wall. As it was a blind corner he reversed back and drove up the road, walked back and kicked away head light glass and plastic and drove home. He somehow forgot his number plate and someone reported it so he was getting charged with not reporting an accident, leaving the scene of an accident and knocking a few stones of a dyke wall. He replied by letter to proc fisc and said he could pay back £12 a month as he is a student with a part time job and he stated he needs his car 7 days a week for work and college as he lives out in the middle of nowhere and he got a letter today saying he has to send them his licence to get 8 penatly points and a £300 fine. He is 18 with no record and no claims. Does he just have to resit his test or what cause the letter didnt say? Also the corner he crashed on was in the paper a few days later saying how 17 people crashed there in 2002 and its already been 5 this year!
Adam-D

4th May 04 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he shudda said it wasnt him

but that isnt fair 8 point feck that
Mav 3000

4th May 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) I guess he was driving too fast for the conditions

2) He left the scene of an accident and didnt report it (illegal)

Sounds fair to me - but unfortunate.
Kris TD

4th May 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, he will also get a ban with 8 points as he is only 18.
but yes i would say fair, if it was my wall i would be mightly pissed.

[Edited on 04-05-2004 by Kris TD]

New Poll