corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » need info on conversions.. pls.. not the usual 1

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need info on conversions.. pls.. not the usual 1
Corsa^Dan

User status: Offline
6th May 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, i now how and engine works and everything theres 1 think i dont understand... the loom, ye si no its wiring but!

when i come too change my 1.2 8v -> 1.4 8v.... y do i need the "loom"?? cos i already have 1. if it does has tobe changed how much does it have tobe???
mike_1.2LS96

6th May 04 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did this the other week. You need to keep the loom for the engine, cos they're made for it. Its not hard working with the loom anyway, just plugs and cables.
oztek corsa

6th May 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the most likely reason for changing the loom an a conversion like this, is that you are changing from single point to multi point injection!and the looms for these types of injection are totally different!
Corsa^Dan

7th May 04 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the loom just plugs into my erxisting engine bay loom?

New Poll