corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » My C's booked into Sexton's Swansea on Tuesday for an A850T

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My C's booked into Sexton's Swansea on Tuesday for an A850T
Git

User status: Offline
9th May 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But I can't remember what time it closes.

Im dropping the car off in the morning, but my lunch is at 1pm and I finish in the Enterprise Zone at 5pm. Going to grab a lift off my mate but probably wont get there till 5:30 any ideas if it will still be open?
fran_lupo

9th May 04 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup they r open til at least them, just let them know what time u'll be around to pick the car up

if justins there give him some grief from me lololol
Git

9th May 04 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah nice one, I was panicking for a sec, had visions of not having the car for a day

And I'll have words for you Gutted he wasn't there when I booked the car in, wanted some money off
fran_lupo

9th May 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lolol hes only in on mondays i think but you never know he may decide to do some work on a tuesday for a change
Git

12th May 04 at 06:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ended up getting a Ai606 fitted instead, hopefully should have a tilt sensor added as well in the next few weeks.

Anyone know how to put it into Service mode as I've got one before the end of the month? Cheers.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » My C's booked into Sexton's Swansea on Tuesday for an A850T 24 database queries in 0.0049322 seconds