corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing standard seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing standard seats
chadjpr

User status: Offline
   11th May 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may seem girly,but i cant get the f**kin bolts out of the floor, with a torx driver, wat do i do need buckets in asap!!
deanmcreynolds26

11th May 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look under the car and u should see the bolts spray them with WD40 and stop being a girly
CorsAsh

11th May 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use lots of WD40, if you crawl under the car and clean any shite off the end of the bolt where it sticks thru the floorpan with a wire brush this'll help too.

Then get a torque wrench, breaker bar or anything with significant leverage and give it a good yank. Took a lot of effort with mine, but got there in the end...

New Poll