corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » performance back box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author performance back box
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
14th May 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a nice stainless steel backbox for my 1.4 16v corsa sport i like both the round 3" and oval ones which make should i go for? ive seen a magnex oval one for £125 online is that a good price? and do they make alot of difference in the sound? as well as looking good?
corsa_fella

14th May 04 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

backboxes make little if any major sound difference mate, if your looking for performance and sound go full system de-cat!
Gavin
Premium Member

14th May 04 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a back box WILL improve the sound of ya car...
yeah a cat back will sound slightly better than just a back box (but not much IMO)

I have the mag oval back box on its own (welded on) and the sound difference is ... esp with the magnex cos they give out more of a deep sound.

the magnex are not know to be LOUD LOUD like other boxes (ie Rage, peco) but the sound quality is

performance...... dont expect to get much bhp from them, wat i found that my backbox done was make my car run much smoother through the gears!

as for looks..... top class

[Edited on 14-05-2004 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll