corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A Word Of Warning!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A Word Of Warning!!!!!!!
Wolfy

User status: Offline
19th May 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was followed from work last night by a nova... guessing it was a 1.2 by the speed.
i decided to throw in a few random turns and took 10 miles of driving round randomly (normally 5 miles home from work) and he was still following me turn for turn. only 2 kevvy looking idiots in the car but still. im taking no chances, led them to the m42 and left em for dust, went up a junction and came back.

its 4:45am and they are driving with lights off. urm thats not normal, even for birmingham.
Scott M

19th May 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit worrying aint it?
GREG 1

19th May 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, beleive this is true guys and gals !!

I received this from a friend in the MET Police in London !!
ed

19th May 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Calibra2zero
i was followed from work last night by a nova... guessing it was a 1.2 by the speed.
i decided to throw in a few random turns and took 10 miles of driving round randomly (normally 5 miles home from work) and he was still following me turn for turn. only 2 kevvy looking idiots in the car but still. im taking no chances, led them to the m42 and left em for dust, went up a junction and came back.

its 4:45am and they are driving with lights off. urm thats not normal, even for birmingham.

I had a similar incedent, but I turned out to be undercover police
They managed to come to the descision that my red 1.2 Corsa was a red Astra with a different regestration mark, that was involved in a robery up the road from my friend... They were chasing me for about 25 minutes, but then we gave up and went home... Two police officers get out... I was thinking shit, they're gonna have a right go at me for driving bad...
M2RTY

19th May 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read it in a book i used for research on gangs in america at school

i left in 1999
Matt H

19th May 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read this on vxlscc

dont care cos i live in donny anyway

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A Word Of Warning!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0095389 seconds