corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what bike

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what bike
big eck

User status: Offline
23rd May 04 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by big eck
I personally think that the 125's are shit, my mate has the aprilla 125 de-restricted and is used to the power of it already (only hads it for 2 months) also they smoke like fuk when booted and sound very tinny.

you are 24, this guy we're talking about is 18 you knobber.

It's like saying 'Don't get a 1.4 16v, you'll get used to the power soon - get a 2.0 Turbo'...

This guy has never ridden a bike before and is only 18, so I reckon get a aprilia 125 - very nippy and handles brilliantly coz of its light weight, then when he turns 19 and has more confidence consider getting a bigger bike (400 - 600)

knobber

Who the fuk you callin a knobber?? as usual your the type of so called hard man that likes too insult people over the internet, if you've got something to say to me ya fukin wee prick then u2u me the time and the place

At the end of the day a bike only goes as fast as you make it no matter what age you are.

[Edited on 23-05-2004 by big eck]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what bike 23 database queries in 0.0085390 seconds