corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » not impressed....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author not impressed....
Je11ybubb1es

User status: Offline
28th May 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been trying to sell our house and buy another since 1 Sept 2003, after 4 buyers pulling out we finally got to exchange of contracts 13 may 2004. today is our completion date, we have loaded a luton full of our stuff, out of our old house and at boyfriends parents by 12. were told we should have the keys by 2. five past 2 and we get a call from estate agents. the buyers of our old house (who previously told us there was no dependant sale ) are waiting for two houses to complete so they can get the money to us. however they also have a mortgage which our solicitor has had no funds from. basically if the moneys not with the solicitor by 3.30 he serves them notice, which i think means its fallen through. if we ever sell this fucking house i am never moving again!!!
Pablo

28th May 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc

28th May 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Paulos said.
MatthewR

28th May 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that
AdiSRI

28th May 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This moving lark is a load of crap nowadays, i kjnow a few people who have had similar troubles
Je11ybubb1es

28th May 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it all back we are in now. however anyone looking to move in milton keynes DO NOT USE Alan Ainsworth at Johnston Allen. everything that went wrong with the house we were selling he said it should have been done last time the house was sold and the solicitor didnt do a good job. what he doesnt know is we bought the house off boyfriends best mate, who advised us to sell the house through this solicitor cos it was the one he used to sell it, so he'd have all the previous details of the house. dickhead
Adam

28th May 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It always goes through at the very last minute

Used to work for a removal company, seen it all before
J da Silva

28th May 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

simple, build your own house, if you have basic knowledge it would cost you half the price of and old semi attatched in a medium rated area
Je11ybubb1es

31st May 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont have basic knowledge tho. this 3 bed semi we just bought was 130k, nice area (well better than where we used to live, i am no longer oldbrook scum (no offence to anyone from oldbrook))
Jambo

31st May 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have moved 6 times in 5 years.

Its a fucking nightmare. Everytime we get fucked over somehow. Best one was in one house we were renting, the ceiling fell in

Landlord didnt understand why we sued him when he said he wasnt giving us our deposit back

bet he misses his money

Cock
Adam-D

31st May 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
i have moved 6 times in 5 years.

Its a fucking nightmare. Everytime we get fucked over somehow. Best one was in one house we were renting, the ceiling fell in

Landlord didnt understand why we sued him when he said he wasnt giving us our deposit back

bet he misses his money

Cock

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » not impressed.... 23 database queries in 0.1756010 seconds