corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How much for sideskirts and some spraying?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much for sideskirts and some spraying?
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ive got a 97 black corsa sport and with all corsa B the plastic arch things and the grill space etc are faded to a grey so i want to add some side skirts and get the plastic sanded down etc and sprayed black so it looks more colour coded like all the GSI's do, any of u lot know roughly how much this will cost me? i can't believe they did this on some of the special edition 1.2s etc and not the sri or the sports! i guess they thought it was already colour coded since it was black plastic and yes i know i could use back to black but it don't last all that long and they look much better sanded down and sprayed! well i think so anyways just my opinion.
DLM_Corsa

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id do ya the arches for 100 skirts 75 to spray

New Poll