corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I came so f**king close to being in the same boat as P4UL...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I came so f**king close to being in the same boat as P4UL...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also lost my keys at PVS... I was fucking wankered from drink and was walking back from the toilets to the campsite. I was chucking my keys in the air and catching them like a A-grade knobend, then suddenly (in the pitch black dark) I didn't catch them

I dropped to the floor to find my keys, but it was pitch black and the grass was very long.

I started thinking 'shit ... what the f*ck am I gonna do' - but the other (drunk) half of me was thinking 'don't worry it'll be alright... just go back to the campsite, they'll turn up'

It was so dark I couldn't see my hands let alone my keys... I was considering going back to the campsite and getting snowy's Hand cannon (blinding torch) but how would I remember where it was that I had dropped them?

I was crawling round on the floor in the dark like a retard and some 'sobre' people in a car parked near (that were probably making out and thought I was spying on them) opened their door and asked what I was doing...

In a drunken manner I explained I had lost my keys - this probably came out as "F*ck, help - I had keys, now they're gone. It's so dark - Find my keys you buggers, coz I'm wankered."

Anyway I had these 2 searching around for my keys, they even got some sort of lamp to help me search - thankfully they found them and handed em back. I in a drunken manner started thanking them (which means shaking hands and constantly going 'Thank you so much... Really thanks... I can't thank you enough... etc' - but I think they just wanted to get back to whatever they were up to in their car before and sent me on my way.

Then when I got back P4UL was saying he had lost his keys... I of course didn't care at this time as A) I was drunk B) I had found mine

Paul J

[Edited on 07-06-2004 by Trotty]
Darren

7th Jun 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

7th Jun 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul_J

7th Jun 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw your corsa go down the strip darren - wish I had known it was a 1.4 I would of given you a race...

Instead I had 1 race against another 1.2 16v with exhaust + decat... then my other 2 races ended up against a 14.2 second nova and 14.6 second corsa both pissed on me hardcore.

Adam-CorsaC18s

7th Jun 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcukin hell you do write essays!
1600power

7th Jun 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love the didnt care bit at the end, drunken states always the best!
Corsa E-Tec

7th Jun 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw your last one paul, i told my mum i new you and she said " aw, you better tell him he's lost a headlight"

[Edited on 07-06-2004 by Corsa E-Tec]
Natalie

7th Jun 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Find my keys you buggers, coz I'm wankered."

Paul_J

7th Jun 04 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa E-Tec
i saw your last one paul, i told my mum i new you and she said " aw, you better tell him he's lost a headlight"

hahah I had so many people walking past my car and going 'Oh where's his head light gone?' etc
Paul_J

7th Jun 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J

[Edited on 07-06-2004 by Trotty]

what did you edit? I can't see anything...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I came so f**king close to being in the same boat as P4UL... 23 database queries in 0.0089641 seconds