corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where to get?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to get?
H13X JW

User status: Offline
24th Jun 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite, I'm after a new rubber splitter off a post '97 corsa front bumper. None of the scrappies r willin to split the 1s they have cos they wont b able to sell them as 'whole.' I wondered if there was an alternative other than vaux as they will charge a fortune? Cheers
Graham

24th Jun 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can have mine, providing i get a seat cordoba one in return
vauxtillidie

24th Jun 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think u'll find no one will be willing to sell it seperate unless like graham sed they have got a different splitter fitted, must be someone on here who has one or even a damaged bumper with the splitter still intact - other than that mate sorry im not much help!

[Edited on 24-06-2004 by vauxtillidie]
ed

24th Jun 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck, I used to have one knicking about in my car, cos the piece of shit fell off when I went over a speed ramp. I chucked it in a bin when I parked up shortly after... Coulda had it otherwise

Phone up a bodyshop near you and ask them. I know Midas have a fucking huge great pile of standard bumpers that no one wants, so other bodyshops might have the same - worth a try.
MJ

24th Jun 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got mine from vauxhall for £15 i think, so u might as well get it from there as a scrapy will charge about that anyway.
H13X JW

25th Jun 04 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers ppl, wasn't excpectin those sorta replys at all...was more expecting "uve posted in the wrong section etc.." I think i will giv vaux a ring today to c wat they say. Graham i was goin to try to fit one of them to mine instead but i think it wud b a faf on and plus ur left with a centre line. Do u think a corsa with standard bumpers n no skirts cud pull off a seat splitter (i.e It wudn't look 2 low from the side)? Cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where to get? 24 database queries in 0.1062038 seconds