corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Demon Tweaks ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Demon Tweaks ?
Captain_Rosco

User status: Offline
25th Jun 04 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every one knows that PVD are not trust worthy. So what about Demon Tweaks ?

Has anyone had any positive of negative dealings with them ?

Steve
Premium Member

25th Jun 04 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

overpriced
corsa8adm

25th Jun 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all positive from me, bought loads from them
Captain_Rosco

25th Jun 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa8adm
all positive from me, bought loads from them

Cheers !

I'll give it ago. They were the cheapest I've found for a Quickshift Filter, and didn't want to get fooked over by them.
wst

25th Jun 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Demon Tweeks are tops mate.
Great service though sometimes delivery is about at there longest a week to a week n a half.

Only thing wrong with DT is that they can be a little bit expensive on some of their products.

PVD - mmmm know what you mean two months now and no Koni kit, but in the past PVD have been great for other items.
PaulW

25th Jun 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never had anything delivered - always been to get it myself.

a bit pricey on some stuff, but very large range of stuff & most items are in stock. Went with a m8 once for a set of 18's for his focus, no probs, drove in & drove out with them!

PVD 'used' to be great, got a V6 brake kit from them & had it delivered inside a week... shame its all gone 106-GTi Styleee in the past 12-18 months
Darren

25th Jun 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great, bit pricey but top quality service and delivery times
Captain_Rosco

25th Jun 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys

Just got off the phone from them now.

The filter was £10 Cheaper than what was priced in the catalogue, but the Momo Gear know was a lil bit pricey, but still bought it because they had the Lift reverse one that I had trouble finding from normal shops

vibrio
Banned

25th Jun 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gay over priced shite
AK

25th Jun 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only ordered from them a few times.... but the good came in good nick on time

The best online car part site i have ever used is http:/www.sparkplugs.co.uk
dinosaur

25th Jun 04 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Demon Tweeks are good for range and tyre prices, but I new someone who worked there and got discount.

As for comparing them to PVD, well Tweaks are a very big company, as far as motorsport bits go, PVD aren't really in their league now, then or whenever. They export to Japan and deal with big hitter motorsport teams, big reputable company. The prices they charge are probably something to do with the rates on their fancy showroom and fitting bay and Ripspeed at Halfords taking some of their boy racer sales away.
dinosaur

25th Jun 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Technically speaking if you bad mouth a company, like 'gay over priced shite; you can be held responsible for libel/ slander can't remember which is which but some geezer on a hifi site said xxxx dealer were shite and posted some comments and they took him to court. Funny as fuck huh.
Captain_Rosco

25th Jun 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry mate….this is no dig at you…..

But I'm not interested in what their excuses are. I'm only interested in getting my product which I have bought, and due to the hundreds of post and replies regarding the PVD company and it's staff, I don't want to have any sort of dealings with them even if they were a huge company.

I have bought stuff from PVD a Year ago, and had no problems….but this was all off the shelf stuff.

I'm now wanting to buy Bigger things, and because of reviews from what other CS members have suggested, I'm personally not going to risk it.

This was why I ask if Demon Tweaks were any good. However if any one knows of a better company than Demon Tweaks…..please let me know.

ed_jones

25th Jun 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theyre good as i use them alot as theyre down the road from me. products are pricy but they have been cheaper for certain things for me such as tyres and they do a good job and are very proffesional. showroom is cool aswell
FlamingCorsa

25th Jun 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thay are very good, especially when u get to know then, prices become VERY good then! hehe

highly reccoment neil arnold from there! top bloke
vibrio
Banned

25th Jun 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dinosaur
Technically speaking if you bad mouth a company, like 'gay over priced shite; you can be held responsible for libel/ slander can't remember which is which but some geezer on a hifi site said xxxx dealer were shite and posted some comments and they took him to court. Funny as fuck huh.

no I can't because that discribes my experience with them. they are over priced compared to other places and they fucked me around when I ordered stuff before. in fact most recently I ordered 2 90 degree samco bends for when I fitted the IC. I would have gone else wear but no one had the size in stock. they sent and charge me for 3.
dinosaur

25th Jun 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pity Anne Robinson left Watchdog innit.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Demon Tweaks ? 23 database queries in 0.0106058 seconds