corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some twat on MSN

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some twat on MSN
Mistamist

User status: Offline
8th Jul 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He trying to tell me he has a nova pushing 270 brake

here is the spec he reckons he has. its so obvious he copied and pasted it from a site somewhere

Mistdotcom - Suspension Lowering Service Available....Ask me for further details says:
what other mods did your nova have under the bonnett ?
MiKeY bWoY WoRk Is LoNg says:
tFully Rebuilt E16SE, bored out to 1650cc using Mahle Pistons. Lowered compression ratio. Lightened and balanced bottom end and flywheel. Competition ARP Rod Bolts. Uprated SBD Main shell bearings. CS15 big valve head
EGR Valve blanked off. Mk3 Golf GTi Throttle body modified to fit. Garrett T2 Turbo with race Actuator and Electronic boost controller with Steering wheel mounted switch to change between progressive 14PSi (High boost) and 7psi (Low boost) Relocated Oil Filter. Mocal 13 Row Oil Cooler Forge Motorsport Oil Cooler. Pipercross 150mm Vector induction kit. Straight through exhaust (No silencers! with S
Mk1 Golf GTi Fuel pump. FSE Fuel return takeoff plate, with Bosch Audi TT 5Bar Fuel Pressure Regulator. 2.0 16v (Cream) Injectors. Aquamist Water injection set to activate at 10.5PSi. DTA standalone Engine Management system (3D Mappable) 1 Bar GM MAP Sensor. Electronic Ignition Pack Audi TT Air Temp Sensor. Ford Crank sensor and trigger disc. Splitfire spark plugs and VW Corrado VR6 Ignition leads
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve. Samco hoses used throughout. Ecotec Valve. TAS Competion Engine mounts. Helix Organic Clutch. F13 WR Gearbox with quickshift linkage & Limited Slip Diff
shit loads mate shit loads
wot u fink ????
Mistdotcom - Suspension Lowering Service Available....Ask me for further details says:
impressive
fast
ill gt sum pics
i wanna try n make her a twin turbo but i dout i will i prob sell hern start over

Tim
Site Administrator

8th Jul 04 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't actually be that shocked if someone created a 270bhp 1.6 Turbo...

...but anyone with the money to do it wouldn't chat like that

[Edited on 08-07-2004 by Tim]
Mistamist

8th Jul 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it can be done. but the point that got me was him sayin he was looking for a flamer kit so he could get 10ft flames out the back, and him telling me how to make my car "spit flames" but playing with the carb to make it richer.

Why would anyone with that much modifying in their blood want flames.

and since when has a P reg corsa B 1.2 8v had a carburettor?

i want to hit him for being so stupid!
James_DT

8th Jul 04 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
...but anyone with the money to do it wouldn't chat like that

Joff

9th Jul 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a 186bhp Saxo Westcoast but no-one on the MSN convo hijacks believed me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some twat on MSN 23 database queries in 0.0064769 seconds