corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Parts For Sale, Look.... [Pics][Updated]

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Parts For Sale, Look.... [Pics][Updated]
Voyto

User status: Offline
28th Jul 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
Still no reply to my U2U Voyto?

Sorry man, replied now
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

28th Jul 04 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VoYtO LeViCh
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Get my U2U on prices mate???

have to let me know if you get any luck with that idea of yours!

Bttt for ya mate!

yes mate got ya u2u, is that for both, or each? My idea wont work ive asked one of the drivers and he said he cant as they are loaded in the warehouse by other people

I'm guessing thats for one stick the back in the front wrap them up tgetha they'l never know thers 2 hehe!

Pick up from yours and deliver to mine by end of next day guaranteed!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Voyto

28th Jul 04 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats alrite innit. ill get some stuff to wrap em in then and then giv u a shout wen they are ready to go
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

28th Jul 04 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spot on mate!

Who's sorting out delivery then.?.?.?.?.?.?.?. www.ups.com is where i got that quote from!

Have to get bodyshop sorted out now

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please reply to U2U mate!

still here

RichR
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Voyto - Its Rich from Stoke - Im tempted by the exhaust - but need to know some info - firstly - I need to know the distance between the the inside pipes. The distance from the outside pipe to the other outside

Just need know if it'll go thru my bumper -Price is ok - Im happy with and I odnt live too far away either

does the price include u having my exhaust fitted to yours? or have u got one to put on urs
RichR
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and If Im doing it - I want to do it on Monday or Tuesday thsi week
RichR
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me - dont reply in here
RichR
Premium Member

5th Aug 04 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

5th Aug 04 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U me too plz mate

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Aug 04 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your on tonight mate U2U me let me know whats happening about these bumpers

If you've sold them then fair enough il have to find some other ones but would like to know whats happening asap!

Voyto

6th Aug 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry guys, been busy, replied

<<  1    2    3  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Parts For Sale, Look.... [Pics][Updated] 26 database queries in 0.0118699 seconds