corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine CDM-9825RB [Boxed & New] Cd Player

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alpine CDM-9825RB [Boxed & New] Cd Player
Mattss Corsa

User status: Offline
13th Jul 04 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your chance to own a Alpine CD player for a bargain price. This is NOT ex-demo or non UK stock. Brand new and boxed - no catches. Full 12 month warranty
You are buying from an authorised Alpine dealer

Turn on Alpine''s CDM-9825RB CD receiver, and the 50 watts of high power will inject music through your speakers with fantastic depth and detail.
Alpine''s Bass Engine® lets you pick the bass and treble center frequencies, choose the width of the bass boost, and adjust the subwoofer level, so you can dial in the sound you want. And with three sets of preamp outputs, you can expand your car audio system over time to include component amps for your speakers and subs.
45W x 4 High Power Amplifier.
3 Pre Outs. 2V Performance Voltage Pre Out. Regulated 1-Bit DAC. Zero Data Mute (0 bit Mute). CD-R/CD-RW Compatibility. Digital Servo. MP3/CD Changer Control. OEM Steering Remote Control Ready. Versatile Link Ready (M-Bus). MM Driver Ready (V0Link / Sound only). Bass Engine Functionality. Subwoofer Level Control. Bass Type Control. Bass Center Frequency Control. Bass Width Adjustment. Treble Center Frequency Control. Black Mask 2 Colour Display. 14 Segments x 8. White LED Backlighting. MaxTune Tuner. Digital Electronic Volume Control. ISO Connector Ready

This item will be discounted to all corsasport buyers, the postage and packaging will be only £4.65

All Corsasport members, dont worry if you dont have a ebay account, you can buy it stright off me, pay via chq, and paypal or Nochex. Ill except either, with no extra hidden charges. All for £160 and its yours
Last one in stock atm so quickly

Link; CLICK HERE FOR EBAY LINK

Thanks Contact me via email, or 07743066099 Or U2U's

Will Post Worldwide

[Edited on 11/01/03 by Mattss Corsa]
Russ

13th Jul 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

130?
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry lowest ill take if it comes to it, is £145
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cumon need a quick sale
nessi

13th Jul 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might be interested in buying this. Does it display cd text?
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its got 3 functions on cd text displays
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's Alpine, you cant go wrong IMO
nessi

13th Jul 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So does it display the album name, artist, and track name?
Ive already got an alpine cd/mp3 changer (cha s634) So will it connect straight to that?
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, i can supply the right wires, that yourll need mate, as ive got everything for this sale. I think it only displays, track number, time left, and album time left, stuff like that, ive only herd and seen good things on these headunits But ive been told there the best, and well its a bargin for a Alpine, best quailty imo
Dom

13th Jul 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no offence mate, but there 160 brand new anyways (>> HERE <<),so this is abit wasted

however, its a good unit and one of alpines best lower end budget stuff
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, i know mate and thats why the sale is for £160 and its brand new and comes with complete 12 months manufacturs warranty So....
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willing to let this go for £140
Ive got a buyer atm, for £140 got a couple of minuets till i let it go
Dom

13th Jul 04 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice u2u mate, but im curious how this is a bargain then? i dont own caraudiodirect.com nor anything else, neither am i selling products nor products that are similar to this, therefore i dont see why i should change my reply. Also, if people buy it from an ICE dealer, then any problems with the HU and it will get swapped out (within the usual 28 days) and the warranty is covered from when you get hold of the HU.

However, on the up side, your P&P is cheaper and like i say its good unit, especially for people who want to adventure into the world of ICE and sounds systems for cars for little money
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, i get your point, as ive sold a few of these headunits mate, it aint my own personall item, its a shop item, and last one in stock, as were renewing all alpines on shleves. Well its gone for £145.00
Dom

13th Jul 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattss Corsa
Ok, i get your point, as ive sold a few of these headunits mate, it aint my own personall item, its a shop item, and last one in stock, as were renewing all alpines on shleves. Well its gone for £145.00

if it isnt a personal item mate, then i wouldnt get so worked up that other ICE dealers do them for a similar price

however, if you can get other ICE gear at wholesale prices (+ a few quid etc) then im sure that will go down a treat on here...infact mate, i might be interested also
however, at 150 quid all in, thats a tenner saved for someone which buys them a few pints in the local , so a bargin was there

[Edited on 13-07-2004 by VisibleMan]
Mattss Corsa

13th Jul 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its gone for £149.67 Inc Postage
--Dave--
Banned

14th Jul 04 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just curious, whats the difference between this unit and say the 9812RB? the 9812 seems to be much more expensive (£259) from doing a quick search on google.

Dave

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine CDM-9825RB [Boxed & New] Cd Player 25 database queries in 0.0138190 seconds