corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMC CDA - definately recommend it

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMC CDA - definately recommend it
MattyB

User status: Offline
20th Jul 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally got round to fitting mine.

Sound is lovely....no longer a roar like with the piper x, but a pur, with the turbo noise singing over it

Power seems to be much smoother and even improved slightly, since the air temps NEVER rise above outside temps (even a foot from the turbo). In turn this has helped bring the post intercooler temps down

I'm awaiting a 15cm x 10cm square funnel from revotec, that i will be cutting + smoothing into my front bumper to help channel loadsa cold ram air in Definately recommend it, but if ur fitting onto a turbo engine, u've really gotta get the CDA85-150, which is the biggest capacity one they do to help cope with gettin all that air through.

well worth it. i'm lucky i didnt pay the £180 price tag tho.

Matt
BeArDy

20th Jul 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there only £133 anyway
so it says in Revs
GIBBS

20th Jul 04 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
Finally got round to fitting mine.

Sound is lovely....no longer a roar like with the piper x, but a pur, with the turbo noise singing over it

Power seems to be much smoother and even improved slightly, since the air temps NEVER rise above outside temps (even a foot from the turbo). In turn this has helped bring the post intercooler temps down

I'm awaiting a 15cm x 10cm square funnel from revotec, that i will be cutting + smoothing into my front bumper to help channel loadsa cold ram air in Definately recommend it, but if ur fitting onto a turbo engine, u've really gotta get the CDA85-150, which is the biggest capacity one they do to help cope with gettin all that air through.

well worth it. i'm lucky i didnt pay the £180 price tag tho.

Matt

fantastic piece of kit, and cheap for a CAI considering the viper and others etc... my ex got one on her CTR and made a lovely noise and defo throttle improvement.

get it !

Matt
ed

20th Jul 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting one for me valver soon Hopefully gonna try blagging it cheap too
MattyB

20th Jul 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£133 is prob for the smaller sizes. And thats probably plus VAT and delivery

Matt
waynep

20th Jul 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arches asap

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMC CDA - definately recommend it 23 database queries in 0.0118420 seconds