corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Found a letter...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Found a letter...
Graham

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 04 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M16KE B
i was on this site for most of yesterday after talking to you guys about this stuff, thats why i was on- didnt get any work done. What a creepy place, i read the WHOLE site!

same here went thru all the vitual tour, history, interviews etc was really cool
M16KE B

23rd Jul 04 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same here went thru all the vitual tour, history, interviews etc was really cool

Did the virtual tour too, weird bits were the hydrotherapy room, animal testing place and the long ass corridor that you cant see the end of!
Graham

23rd Jul 04 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh would be really cool to make a short movie there, really freaky one still dont get the whole flincher thing tho
ed

23rd Jul 04 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The animal testing place was one of the best rooms there. It still had the cages in e.t.c... But somone took it upon themselves to burn it down about a year ago. It was meant to be one of the most haunted parts of the hospital...
M16KE B

23rd Jul 04 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
The animal testing place was one of the best rooms there. It still had the cages in e.t.c... But somone took it upon themselves to burn it down about a year ago. It was meant to be one of the most haunted parts of the hospital...

Yeah thats what i read on the site! I reckon id propper shit meself going in there! Whats all this flincher stuff about? the dolls heads bit freaked me out too!
ed

23rd Jul 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When we went in the testing lab we didn't know about all the ghost storys, we just thought it was fucking scary... Dunno about the flincher, but it could be something to do with the fact that most the people who go in there are fucked off thier faces on some kind of drug
M16KE B

23rd Jul 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair point that mate! i cant argue that it is a very interesting yet frightingly creepy place.
L330wnz

23rd Jul 04 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes the flicher story is a bit strange but I dont fink I cud go in there...wud ave to be high or drunk
micra_pete
Premium Member

23rd Jul 04 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao at haunted.

big shame to see a building like that, with loads of history get pulled down.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Found a letter... 23 database queries in 0.5142522 seconds