corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Could Be On Its Way For The Second Time

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Could Be On Its Way For The Second Time
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 04 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have had an offer on the car and I am seriously thinking of accepting, its from a guy in Scotland, he has offered me £3300 without the rims which I have already had an offer of £500 which means Iwill get £3800 I am after what do u guys think ?
I need to give him some sort of answer but although I dont really want to I know its time, I am in for my disiplinary hearing next Thursday at 9 30 am which means I could well be sacked which I think is inevitable now. Shame but as I know life goes on and in a few years time when I hopefully have a top of the range motor I will not look back, seriously thinking of going into partnership with my brother when we get the capital to set up a mint business in garden and driveway design and fitment, thanks for any help and suggestions Regards Paul...
corsaphil

22nd Jul 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh go for it mate, if thats the price u were wantin for the car then may aswell! n yeh u neva no wat will happen in the future so good luck anyway.
Corsalad87

22nd Jul 04 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it while the offers there!!!!
mike_1.2LS96

22nd Jul 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell it, are the brakes going with it just in case?
neiliosxi

22nd Jul 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sassyminx

22nd Jul 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the offer mate
M2RTY

23rd Jul 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep it

its just a car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Could Be On Its Way For The Second Time 24 database queries in 0.0082939 seconds