corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Colour?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Colour?
smack

User status: Offline
30th Jul 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a flame red corsa ls M reg.
I have just finnished primming the door cards (speaker cover things)
and am now ready to paint.
I was wondering if any one had some suggsetions fo the colour because i am really struggeling a colour that would suit it. I was thinking black but am really not sure what it would look like.
If any one has any pictures of there interior of a flame red corsa that i could see for some ideas i would appriciate it greatley.
Thanks for the help.
ed

User status: Offline
30th Jul 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silver - Look in Claire Richadson's garage for some inspiration

New Poll