corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its a long shot

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Its a long shot
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 04 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im after an app called URL Action Editor, I tried to buy it legally but it wont accept my card, if anyone has this software or could inform me where to download from id be amazed and grateful remember if u do have ne info then u2u only plz
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
3rd Aug 04 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does it do?
James_DT

3rd Aug 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

URL Action Editor is a 32-bit Windows utility, that lets you edit the URL-related actions in SWF (Flash) files. This is useful if you lose the FLA source and need to change the URL addresses. In case there are graphical symbols referring to those URLs, the utility will also let you hide/change certain types of symbols.

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
3rd Aug 04 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In case you lose the FLA?

Or didn't have it
Ojc

3rd Aug 04 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is it sold? I think that HMV have it on the shelves.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i enjoyed our conversation yesterday oliver
Ojc

3rd Aug 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, it was brief but very exciting

I have some words of wisdom for you today

"Grip my biscuits, it's turd on toast outside and that means the well smelled Gary is touching cloth. "

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its a long shot 23 database queries in 0.0099621 seconds