corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » for sale: o2 XDA (pda phone) free pay&go simcard

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for sale: o2 XDA (pda phone) free pay&go simcard
Matt H

User status: Offline
4th Aug 04 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had it for a while now & never used it. i only bought it cos it was going cheap at work, used to be a demo phone but was only really used by me & my boss to play solitaire

there is a 2yr manafactures warranty that started in jan(when i bought it) & the only time its been out of its box since is when i took these pics. comes with a free o2 pay as you go sim card.

there going for about £100 on ebay & im looking for roughly that

heres the pics

as you can see it is fully boxed & also comes with a case to keep it from getting scratched.

because it does so much i wouldnt know where to start if i were to write out what it can do but believe me it does looooooads! you can even access corsasport on it & also things like ebay. handy for if you dont have t'internet access at work & you want to make sure you win the item your bidding on

heres a link to where you can find some more info on it http://www.gsmarena.com

or my bro tells me that there is an xda fourum which is quite useful

u2u me with any questions you have

matt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » for sale: o2 XDA (pda phone) free pay&go simcard 25 database queries in 0.0095620 seconds