corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » had a race again today

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author had a race again today
blundey

User status: Offline
21st Aug 04 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the main point everyone should take into consideration here when people say i just beat a vectra 2.2 or whatever the car is in question is this:

Grown adults, wether it be male or femaile all probably drive in excess of the speed limit on dual carriage ways. I know i do say 80 or so instead of the 70 limit.

Its then people that like to get it in there head its a race that take it one step further. Its not the car that beat the other car. Its the stupidity of the drivers. If this guy is doing 130mph...thats probably not the kind of speed this other guy is willing to do! Wether his car could do so or not.

I think thats a pritty clear point made
J da Silva

21st Aug 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good point blundey, i dont do over 75/80 on motorways but my car is capable of it
sfxer

21st Aug 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yet another race thread, take it off the road for fuck sake

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » had a race again today 23 database queries in 0.0068932 seconds