corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bumped into pal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bumped into pal
currie

User status: Offline
21st Aug 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on wednesday i was parked next 2 my pal and i was pulling away the steering wheel looked straight so i tried to wheel spin away and went right into the side of him i know it was daft but hes being a dick about and puttin it through the insurance and getting quotes for about £400 when he could a new wing and front bumper out the scrapys no probs its not even a nice car its a standard old clio.
BigSte

21st Aug 04 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of a shit mate really makin u go through insurance
leni

21st Aug 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah it ain't! If he was being a dick and smashed into you, youd want a proper job wouldn't you!

Why settle for second best when you can have the job done properly!

Moral - don't be a dick
currie

21st Aug 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the shit thing is my car has a kit and its damaged quite bad and a wont be able 2 get it fixed cause of the £200 excess on the insurance
sfxer

21st Aug 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooops
GLSi GUY

22nd Aug 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its bad when mates crash into each other.

my mate has a 106 and he crashed into the back of my corsa. just bent my rear bumper, and squashed the metal bumper, and cracked a rear cluster.

my mate cracked his front bumper, smashed a front light, and bent a wing.

cost me £5 from scrappys to sort my car. (£5 for metal innner bumper, as i allready had spare rear clusters, and bumper). and has cost my mate £25 so far. he just needs £150 to spray his new wing and bumper.

i didnt claim off him, as it only cost me a fiver
broster
Premium Member

22nd Aug 04 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl, u fool! if a mate did that to me id get quotes properly and say eather u coff up or i got thru insurnace!
Robbo

22nd Aug 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by currie
on wednesday i was parked next 2 my pal and i was pulling away the steering wheel looked straight so i tried to wheel spin away and went right into the side of him
id say ur the dick
1600power

22nd Aug 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by currie
on wednesday i was parked next 2 my pal and i was pulling away the steering wheel looked straight so i tried to wheel spin away and went right into the side of him
id say ur the dick

lol true, just pay the £400 and let him get it pro sprayed and repaired outside of the insurance. The probeble reason for your mate going through the insurance tho is to get his car written off and get a nice fat cheque for a new car so he might be pulling ur chain!
Richie

22nd Aug 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get someone to nick his car tonight and burn it out, then he wont be claiming of ye

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bumped into pal 23 database queries in 0.0113492 seconds