corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clio V6 vs Evo 7

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio V6 vs Evo 7
AdiSRI

User status: Offline
21st Aug 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not when you can pic up a 6 for a good bit less and they are far better cars IMO.
Sooty
Banned

21st Aug 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James1
quote:
Originally posted by Super_si
ive heard scooby people mention the evos handling isnt that good

More typical shit coming over from scooby people an evo's handeling is far more direct than an Impreza and ide hapily take any corner in a evo faster than ide dare attempt in any impreza due to YAW and a just a better 4wheel drive system and weight distribution

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
evo's arent best after 100mph
[Edited on 21-08-2004 by Sooty]

Biggest load of shit ive heard, Mine pulls like fuck up to 150 untill reser clicks in

Overall ude aviod the Evo 7 purely because it was never sold under UK spec, Only jap imports which mean mega insurance, A wank fuel capacity, And many other defects, The evo 7 is the worst evo produced by a condiserable margin, People should just put the extra 2k in and pick up an FQ 300 Evo VIII or something

Sorry but I think you will find plenty cars out there that will accelerate quicker after 100mph than the evo.... Galant VR4 for example
James1

21st Aug 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think ull find lots of cars are quicker past 100mph! Porsche GT2 GT3 Turbo models, but saying its slow is bullshit, Certainly a 3litre civic has as much chance of pulling from any evo as I have of running after a galloping horse

On british roads the power band u want is between 0-90 not 100-210
Sooty
Banned

21st Aug 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please re-read my initial post, I did not say it was slow... It is not the evo's strongest point... 0-100 is however

with regards to the civic... no.. but the clio might
Cybermonkey

22nd Aug 04 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clio for me, a rarer car, and more of a presence on the road. Looks great, sounds superb, and having a mid-mounted V6 behind your ears is just cool. Evo's are boring IMO, they are daily shopper cars here in auz, they dont cut it in this V8 land. The new Gen2 Holden Ute V8 is huge, and accelerates to 60 in around 5 seconds, and above 60 is where it excels!
Ric_Cav

22nd Aug 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drove the evo 8 fq340 MR or ML cant remember what it was and the new clio v6, the evo everytime for me, that soundd!

[Edited on 22-08-2004 by Ric_Cav]
Wrighty

22nd Aug 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loadsa people have evo's,not a lot of people have v6's

guess he wanted to be different maybe?

id go for the v6,new clios are v nice imo
orange_juice

22nd Aug 04 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clio.............. Va va voom

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clio V6 vs Evo 7 23 database queries in 0.0061872 seconds