corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Moddifying alloy wheels?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moddifying alloy wheels?
jrsteeve

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some wheels that i want to put on my coupe but the only problem is they have a PCD of 108 and my car needs 110.

I know you can buy wobbly bolts to make them fit, but they can't be used with locking nuts.

Is there anything else that can be done to make them fit? Don't really want to mod the car itself, just the wheels.

Could new holes be drilled into the wheels to make them multistud?

Any ideas?

They are 18" Boss XTRs

ed

22nd Aug 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get them drilled, but it would be better to buy new wheels, as you will be weakening the wheel, which wont be fun at high speeds........ Or use wobblys...
Davido

22nd Aug 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also the hole will look egg shaped u have to mill the new pcd id def agree with 1800ed new wheels would be better
jrsteeve

22nd Aug 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, but i got the wheels for a damn good price and wanna make use of them if poss.

Been quoted something like £3.60 per wobbly bolt. Can anyone get em cheaper as i'm gonna need 20.
Anton2K3

22nd Aug 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are wobbly bolts, how do they work? heard of them but never seen any.

Anton

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Moddifying alloy wheels? 23 database queries in 0.2838240 seconds