corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Green Stuff brake pads

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Green Stuff brake pads
corsa1.2red

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 04 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are the unlucky one to fit these make sure you file down the bits that slide along the caliper otherwise you get a sticking pads meaning your foot pedal will go straight to the floor like mine.

Greenstuff pads are an ass to fit due to the above problem. ALL THAT GREEN PAINT SLAPPED ON THERE.
chris_uk
Premium Member

23rd Aug 04 at 08:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat

i had no problems wat so ever fitting mine..
Adam-D

23rd Aug 04 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had no problems fitting mine either
corsa1.2red

23rd Aug 04 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, well maybe it was both the brake dust on the calipers and the paint on the shoes

New Poll