corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 bonnets and irmscher alloys + tyres + brows

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 bonnets and irmscher alloys + tyres + brows
ed_jones

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 04 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) One Red corsa bonnet with Original Nissan Pulsar Vent in and bonnet pins. Offers.

2) Gauging Interest on a Corsa bonnet with evo vent beautifully smoothed in and bad boy brows. It needs a bit of work such as a bit of filler where it was damaged when being delivered to me and a bit of primer and spraying. It is currently in primer and will need the vent holes cutting out.
If anyone is interested and has the money to persude me to part with it i will sell.

3)Irmscher alloy wheels. 195/50/15. These wheels are no longer made and are rather rare ive heard. they have mint tyres with good tread aswell, 3 yokohoma tyres , 1 michelin. quality tyres. one has curbing on the rim. Offers

4) rgm light brows, have been taken out of the packaging and been rubbed down and sprayed in primer. will need a another rub down o smooth out. come with the velcro pads aswell . £10

U2U me ur email addy and il send ya sum pics.

[Edited on 04-09-2004 by ed_jones]
ed_jones

User status: Offline
4th Sep 04 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im also willing to swap for parts depending on what they are with cash. im looking for a riger front bumper, any skirts, low back buper like the combat one or ccm back bumper.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 bonnets and irmscher alloys + tyres + brows 25 database queries in 0.0178549 seconds