corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » goin out at 8...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author goin out at 8...
AndyW

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and im still sat here eatin dinner..not even showered yet

any1 else ALWAYS late goin places
corsa5dr

3rd Sep 04 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im really punctual, cant stand being late, and cant stand it when people are late. I mean if you suspect you cant make a time say beforehand!

My mate is constantly late for going out, for instance if we say something along the lines of "meet at my house at 8pm" he will always be half and hour or more later. It got so annoying that we used to tell him 7.30 and everyone else 8pm so he would turn up at 8

He will probably read this as he comes on here
AndyW

3rd Sep 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
Im really punctual, cant stand being late, and cant stand it when people are late. I mean if you suspect you cant make a time say beforehand!

My mate is constantly late for going out, for instance if we say something along the lines of "meet at my house at 8pm" he will always be half and hour or more later. It got so annoying that we used to tell him 7.30 and everyone else 8pm so he would turn up at 8

He will probably read this as he comes on here

u dont live in dagenham and goin out tonight r u?
cos ur mate sounds to much like me
im still sat here eatin away
corsa5dr

3rd Sep 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are running late you shouldnt be on CS You can eat on the way to the pub, or visit a chippy, will save time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » goin out at 8... 23 database queries in 0.1772060 seconds