corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FFS! :@ ( i kno its long but need to vent some anger and need advice)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FFS! :@ ( i kno its long but need to vent some anger and need advice)
Lynny

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

supposed to be goin on holiday tonight to prague, bout 20 of us goin from work, and its only costin us £50 each as boss is payin the rest, anyways, somethings came up at work so boss cant go anymore so asked us yesterday if we wudnt mind waitin a week to go instead (he'd refund money to peopel who'd payed for insurance etc), or we cud stil go tonight just without him (and he was still payin the majority), anyways he rang me last night and said he'd gone to confirm the bookin and price has gone up to £180 per person, but if we paid an extra £35, he'd pay the rest, which i still think is decent of him. anyways we went out drinkin last night and i told the other staff whats goin on, theyve all been their pathetic selfish selves and started kickin off, sayin they refuse to pay the extra £35 and the boss should pay it all now (even tho hes not goin), and they refuse to wait a week to get the original price back and they want to go NOW! so of course coz i see his side of things, everyone was kickin off at me last night, (seriously how often to u get a few days away in a 4 star hotel, all flights, transfers etc for £50?), now turns out that one of them sent him an abusive msg last night, so hes jst rang me full of hell sayin hes callin it off all together, so now iv jst lost out on a holiday iv been lookin forwrad to for months, got all me mates kickin off at me coz i dont agree with them, and am jst generally fked right off! can see there bein hell on at work the next couple of weeks. is it jst me or are these people being totally fkin selfish?
Robbo

13th Sep 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Them, they should be a little grateful
ajscorsa

13th Sep 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there being cunts, if they dont wanna go dont feckin pay for it. u should go with ure boss fuk the rest of em
Lynny

13th Sep 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i honestly cnt believe it like, they only have to pay £85 to go this week, boss isnt even goin and wud paythe rest! if we wait a week so everyone can go, its back to only £50, yet theyre stil fkin kickin off
ajscorsa

13th Sep 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there being selfish i agree wae ure boss tellin em to feck off and cancellin it, but its not fair on u
Richie

13th Sep 04 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

time to give the boss head i think to go on ur own or with a mate of ur choosing
Nismo

13th Sep 04 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

essay
Carly

13th Sep 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats rubbish, what a bunch of moaners, id faint if my boss offered to pay towards a trip away they're been really selfish leni
Lynny

13th Sep 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carlz
thats rubbish, what a bunch of moaners, id faint if my boss offered to pay towards a trip away they're been really selfish leni

leni??

exactly i think hes been spot on bout it all, hes booked the whoel thing, organised it etc, and even offered to pay if we go without him! a few of us often go over town with him on a sunday night and he always invites us found his first for drinks, pays for all taxis, buys us drinks when we're out, invites us all back to his for drinks, play pool and have a swim etc, yet they still call him an areshole etc and say that hes fked the holiday up and says hes selfish with money etc
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Sep 04 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paragraphs, PLEASE.
Lynny

13th Sep 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
paragraphs, PLEASE.

when im stressed i tend to type fast, so spellin, paragraphs, punctuation etc tends to get forgotten about
Carly

13th Sep 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
quote:
Originally posted by carlz

leni??

exactly i think hes been spot on bout it all, hes booked the whoel thing, organised it etc, and even offered to pay if we go without him! a few of us often go over town with him on a sunday night and he always invites us found his first for drinks, pays for all taxis, buys us drinks when we're out, invites us all back to his for drinks, play pool and have a swim etc, yet they still call him an areshole etc and say that hes fked the holiday up and says hes selfish with money etc

opps sorry im new!
you cant please some people LYNNY,(forgive me ive been at work since well early!) you can be as nice as possible to them,and as generous as possible but they just aint satisfied
Ojc

13th Sep 04 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Northern pikies, can't afford £35 quid extra.

FFS Lynny remember where your living for christ sake, thats a whole weeks wages for you lot.
purple_corsa_gls

13th Sep 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Northern pikies, can't afford £35 quid extra.

FFS Lynny remember where your living for christ sake, thats a whole weeks wages for you lot.

You get that in a week

I have to wait a month

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FFS! :@ ( i kno its long but need to vent some anger and need advice) 23 database queries in 0.0086029 seconds