corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with my sub

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with my sub
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
14th Sep 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its working ok one min, but when i switched off car then started it, messed bout with settings the subs gona really quite not like it was before, i changed all settings how it was before i messed bout with tjem, but it just isnt loud, the car doesnt even rattle at volume 40 when it did at volume 20..any ideas? i just wired it in yesterday
James@CCC

15th Sep 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how high is the gain etc? wot settings did you mess about with?

i reackon you've blown it if you only fitted it yesterday
corsa-sxi

15th Sep 04 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gain is less than half, i just mess bout the freq cut off settingsa on HU i didnt even have it liud, its was workin then next min its quiet...if its a blown coil then the cone shouldnt move at all shud it?
James@CCC

15th Sep 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a sub blown when i turned the gain too high, it sounded really quite and shit.

Ive also had one just stop working (faulty product got replaced) which didnt make any noise at all. That went when i was messin with settings, dunno if it was a coincidence tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with my sub 24 database queries in 0.0105910 seconds