corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 0-60 with a F16 & F20 box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 0-60 with a F16 & F20 box
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
17th Sep 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wats a rough estimate of these boxes 0-60 times in a corsa 2.0 16v redtop engine?

im currently running an F20 box my mate has an F16 on his hopefully were gona have a race down the 1/4 mile in the near future but what do you reckon the difference will be??

Fad

17th Sep 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure with the f16 he will get a lot of spin as i did when i ran down the pod...gearbox wont make a hellof a lot of difference its all down to the driver

i got a 15.1 and my mate got a 15 sec dead with my car and thats with a GSi kit, interior and sub etc etc

[Edited on 17-09-2004 by fadscorsa]
deanmcreynolds26

17th Sep 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah he does get a lot of spin! but then so do i when i plant my right foot, i guess we'll find out at the time..

gona strip the whole car when i go down the strip hopefully make high 14's

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 0-60 with a F16 & F20 box 23 database queries in 0.0097899 seconds