corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car audio centre

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car audio centre
corsa_crew

User status: Offline
   22nd Sep 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

avoid them at all costs- i'v had nowt but trouble let me down when i first ordered from them took the order didnt hear anything from them in a while ad phoned them back they had lost my order with all my credit details on :s, and no when i need some help to get sumthing fixed which is still covered,they put me on hold 4 30min ad they didnt want to know sed that it would cost me 2 get it fixed. had to pay 2 send it 2 them ad pay 4 the repairs.

so made a few phone calls ad digitalsound direct have sorted me out with a number to phone - will get picked up tmoz and took away 2 b fixed - shud only take 10days and then bring it bak 2 me all free ov charge
Mistamist

22nd Sep 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be just you, i have ordered from them many times, always got things couple days later, usually before they have even taken the money from my account.
corsa_crew

22nd Sep 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might b mate but was just so annoyed with them - had nowt but trouble. got 2 admit that they did get the stuff 2 me on time when the order went through but when i needed some help with faulty goods they seemed 2 change ad just didnt want 2 know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car audio centre 23 database queries in 0.0093420 seconds