corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pls post your condolences for the poor english hostage..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pls post your condolences for the poor english hostage..
nik

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking disgusting, feel so sorry for him and his family. Reading the news paper plea was shocking. I too think Blair should try do something and not just sit back. We can't give in to them but something should be done and not just let this poor bloke die in that way
Redcorsa69

24th Sep 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waynep

24th Sep 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we cant let our country be black mailed by terrorists
Davidp18

24th Sep 04 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the italian dude that was beheaded months bk died a legend,didnt they put a bag ova his head n he went no let me show u how a real italian dies n took the bag off his head,now that tooks balls,he died a legend
Jambo

24th Sep 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feel for his friends and family and for him!

Its a loose loose situation. Unfortunately he wont be saved, but i do think some major penalties should be carried for terrorists. There should be a worldwide search and genocide for these ignorant, inbred, sorry excuse for "human beings" totaly living in the dark ages. I say sod invading countries, just wipe out every terrorist and their assocsiates. Easy enough if were talkin eirope and america.

Then seize control of these middle eastern shit holes, and get some proper funding industry and education pumped into these countries, encourage people to migrate there and turn it round to make it more united and inteligent
GIBBS

24th Sep 04 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send the best of the best from america and england to hunt down and find these people and kill them simple as that! I agree you can't give in as they'll just do it to someone else and who knows if when we release who they want they won't just kill the english bloke anyway, don't give in, take action go after them.
Gambit

24th Sep 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GIBBS
send the best of the best from america and england to hunt down and find these people and kill them simple as that!

who do u think they've been sending in for the past year or two? the worst of the worst?
Marc

24th Sep 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol @ Gambit.
GIBBS

24th Sep 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit
quote:
Originally posted by GIBBS
send the best of the best from america and england to hunt down and find these people and kill them simple as that!

who do u think they've been sending in for the past year or two? the worst of the worst?

yea to find bin laden and sadam, not to find these terrorists who are beheading people.
ross23

24th Sep 04 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been thinking ... what would you do if that guy was one of your best mates or your brother i wouldn't be able to sit over here and deal with that id have to do something about it even if it was completely useless id get my ass over there
CraigyG

24th Sep 04 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ross23
ive been thinking ... what would you do if that guy was one of your best mates or your brother i wouldn't be able to sit over here and deal with that id have to do something about it even if it was completely useless id get my ass over there

But wat could u do if u went over there ..?

Phil321

24th Sep 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Terrible, especially as he has been out there ten years trying to help.

On a similar note, I know of an engineer who was contacted by an agency and offered £300k/annum tax free to go and work out there.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pls post your condolences for the poor english hostage.. 23 database queries in 0.0109310 seconds