corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » birds number

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author birds number
RichSxi

User status: Offline
27th Sep 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On saturday night i went out with my mate, then later we went to meet his girlfriend in another pub.

She was dancing with this group of lasses, and one of these lasses - who i've fancied for a long time came over with her. (she used to be engaged to my friend).

And we were just talking and then i asked her for her phone number - which she gave me and said "give me a text if u fancy going for a drink sometime"

Should i just take the chance and go for it?, i don't want to sound stupid or anything but she was engaged to this friend of mine - who unfortunately was killed a few weeks back. so i just dont know whether to go for it or not
Pablo

27th Sep 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im soz to hear bout friend, but yeah txt just dont try rushing into anything
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God m8, this is a situation if ever there was one. Before I had read the last sentence I was going to say dont go there, As a rule I never do anything with a mates ex, especially if they were engaged. After all there are millions of women out there, why choose one that was with one of your friends? Was going to say your friend would defo feel hurt/betrayed then read the last paragraph.

If i were in your position I would be a friend to her but i couldnt do anything else.
ross23

27th Sep 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ouch ........................... dont know!
broster
Premium Member

27th Sep 04 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes text her worth a try aint it, your mate wont ant her to remain single for ever and im sure he wouldnt mind if his mate dated his ex. he wont want people to hold back their lives for ever for him will he
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This does usually happen though, look at the 9/11 fireman. Loads of women who were widowed ended up going out with their husbands collegues.
broster
Premium Member

27th Sep 04 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they turn to people they have known and trusted as a friend and realise that the yahve feeling for them as they understand what the yahve been going thru..........at a guess
ross23

27th Sep 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your going to really hurt her if she just wants a friend and she knows you were friends with him. she could have just said that go for a drink because she wants to get and keep herself busy i cant imagine what that poor girl is going through. but if she just wants a bit of sympathy and a bit of company and you try and hit on her it could really hurt her.
Ojc

27th Sep 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a very very delicate situation.

I would be a friend and no more, I think it would be far to difficult for you both to have a relationship.
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nail on teh head.
Shelly
Premium Member

27th Sep 04 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe she wants to catch up.

Hard to believe lads, going for a drink doesn't necessarily translate into can I sit on your cock
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True, but 90% of the time it does.

The old saying "go for a drink", might as well just say bend me over and feed me pepperami wide boy.
Shelly
Premium Member

27th Sep 04 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your a man, thats what you think...
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
your a man, thats what you think...

yes I am a man, Yes thats what i think, I think this because I can recall somewhere between 12-15 incidents where this has happened over the years.
Shelly
Premium Member

27th Sep 04 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you been around abit then?
SetH

27th Sep 04 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
have you been around abit then?

Yes, and im glad that I have its made me realise a thing or two and hence im now happy to be engaged to someone now.

Lucky i never caught anything or got anyone pregnant i guess
stubs

27th Sep 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally, i'd stay away... it seems too close to home, if you know what I mean..
dave17

27th Sep 04 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say go out 4 the drink with her, but dont try anything, if she shows signals dont act on them straight away, as she may jus be feeling vunerable. jus be a friend to her, if things naturally develop, then u kno it was meant to happen. jus dont force anything
Dione J

27th Sep 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I say the samw as OJC - I would be a friend and no more, I think it would be far to difficult for you both to have a relationship.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » birds number 23 database queries in 0.1103039 seconds