corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » spotted!..........or rather i was

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spotted!..........or rather i was
fran_lupo

User status: Offline
30th Sep 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

james and dan in cardiff today, dunno the name of the street - all i knew was i was heading for the m4 lol

nice to see u lads
kev_corsa

30th Sep 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

city road, he told me
fran_lupo

30th Sep 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that'll be the one kev - it looks different in the day to when im stumbling up it pissed
James R

1st Oct 04 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very random mini meet walking back from town and ssaw the blue beasty and thought I know that car, so stepped in front of it, glad you saw me Fran, would have amaged your bumper (and me) otherwise. you be out tomorrow??
kev_corsa

1st Oct 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fran_lupo
that'll be the one kev - it looks different in the day to when im stumbling up it pissed

fran_lupo

1st Oct 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah lol was in a world of my own - trying to kinda follow my bloke with the beemer a few cars ahead lol

im down in essex tomorro, may be up cardiff way again before too long.......i wanna go moshin in metros again i could deal with being a proper student
James R

2nd Oct 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The silver 5series? tidy, butI'm not a fan of DTM exhausts, and the camber looked well off at the back.
fran_lupo

3rd Oct 04 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats the one - im trying to talk him into selling it and buying a skyline/supra - altho he rekons hes too tall for a skyline after test driving one not so long ago

i prefer his pulsar tho mmmmmmmmmm

edit - ive just found out its a 3 series 325 i think i cant bloody remember - goes sideways well tho

[Edited on 03-10-2004 by fran_lupo]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » spotted!..........or rather i was 24 database queries in 0.0108900 seconds