corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I hate hangovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I hate hangovers
kinkycorsa

User status: Offline
   2nd Oct 04 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel sick 1 minute, tired the next and now i just feel like crying and curling up in a ball in bed.

The memories of things i did last nite are also gradually coming back to haunt me and the bruises are starting to show

I also feel like eating lots and lots of food which is odd, so if anyone wants to drive me over some maccy d's or sum bread i would be most grateful as i think if i drove i wud crash

Thanking u
Jamie

2nd Oct 04 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So glad I just went out with gf to cinema last night instead of getting MINCED again.
kinkycorsa

2nd Oct 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also have found one of those australian hats on my lounge floor with the cork things on, prob sumfin to do with goin to walkabout but still dunno who's it is

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I hate hangovers 23 database queries in 0.4998579 seconds