corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I have just spent the last 10 hours........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I have just spent the last 10 hours........
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cleaning the inside of my car, its going to its new home on Thursday, so gave the interior a full valet, why is it when ya sell a car its the cleanest its ever been, and even all the niggly little things that pissed me off about it i have sorted also, makes ya wanna keep it lol
Took out the seats all interior trim, carpets the lot and dry cleaned them, its SOSOSO clean inside, and its off to the body shop tomoz for a tidy up!!!
MarkW

3rd Oct 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wht u getting instead ?????
ed

3rd Oct 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What was the point in that. I didn't even bother washing my alloys when I sold them... I got £400 for them when they were worth like £200 I'm such an asshole
CorsAsh

3rd Oct 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
What was the point in that. I didn't even bother washing my alloys when I sold them... I got £400 for them when they were worth like £200 I'm such an asshole

You bastard, you should be ashamed of yourself

ed

3rd Oct 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.bothered.com
Greasemonkey

3rd Oct 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i sell something i will sell it how i would expect to see it if i was buying it.
Might get a 306 Turbo Diesel, I want an MR2 Rev 3 Import Turbo, but carnt get enough stuff in it
broster
Premium Member

4th Oct 04 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dude im upset that u sold it, all it needed was a remap!!! 306 dturbos are nice mum used to have one.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I have just spent the last 10 hours........ 23 database queries in 0.0087421 seconds