corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CIS have managed to lose my insurance money!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CIS have managed to lose my insurance money!!
chapip

User status: Offline
14th Oct 04 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pissed off to say the least!
rang them up this afternoon to pay for a quote i was given earlier on in the week, the guy couldn't find it! did another quote which turned out to be £20 dearer, bit my lip & decided 2 proceed. So i gave him my bank details to pay the amount in full. the guy rang to check i had the funds & then proceeded only for the transaction to be declined. he tried another 3 times but the same thing happened!
So i rang my bank so that they could sanction the transaction, but they said the funds had already been taken out of my account. Rang CIS back, they couldn't find my quote but came up with my old one, and no transaction made!!!
the guy then said he cant access bank transfer records & a senior member would have to do so, only they r all in a meeting for the day!!
i need the insurance for saturday, thats when i'm picking my new car up, so i'm over a grand down & no insurance!
Bonus!!!
shrews corsa

14th Oct 04 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh dear i'm with cis
Voyto

14th Oct 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are u sure the funds have actually been taken out of your account? this happened many a time when i worked for argos. sometimes, they request the money from your account and it shows up as not being available to you. but the request expires or somethin and it ends up back in your account. (if that makes sence???)
Dom

14th Oct 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep phoning mate and keep a record of everything, especially length of calls and the cost of them. then threaten them with going with someone else and that you want the money refunded + your calls to them and your bank.

and if you go with them see if they will do a deal with you because of all your hassle, if not check a few other places (especially sainburys, cheap as chips there) and go with them, as i know i wouldnt trust a company that lost me a grand or so
chapip

14th Oct 04 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bank comfirmed funds have been taken out.
i rang back just before leaving work & spoke to a woman, i explained that i need the insurance for Sat, & she said "well you would'nt have been able to get it for Saturday anyway if u were declined!"
AYY??
can i please have my frickin money back then please?
splitarse!
Scandalous

14th Oct 04 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF? Thats crazy. Call em up, whoever answers the phone will have a senior about for support, speak to them and go mental, I know I fcuking would!
Jamie

14th Oct 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah just constantly keep phoning and make sure you ask for their name and their direct number

I've spent hours over the last few days and it does pay off

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CIS have managed to lose my insurance money!! 23 database queries in 0.0092740 seconds