corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm Problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm Problems
H

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had some chew with my alarm recently. I have the Concept 300 and have my doors de-locked etc so works from the key fob to open. Some days my keyfob dont seem to work (Yes ive had a new battery in it) so i have to climb through the boot and my key fob finally works once inside the car. Now this doesnt happen all the time just now and again. Anyone have any ideas or had that problem before?
Mo

22nd Oct 04 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loose connection in the fob?? might be dry solder thats cracked and making no connection. I've seen it happen a few times
Ric_Cav

22nd Oct 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

faulty arial if it works once in the car

New Poll