corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Approx how much!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Approx how much!!
ChrisD16v

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 04 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In january i will be 19 with one years NCB, I have one fault claim an SP30 (3 points) and i will have been driving for nearly two years.

I drive a 1.6 16v corsa sport with alloys, full suspension kit, full system exhaust, induction kit, lexus light and a neon ground kit and about £1000 worth of stereo!

Last year i didn't declare my mods how ever this year i am definately going to. Does anybody have any ideas what sort of price ill be looking at to insure it. I'm hoping for around £1300!!

Cheers people!! Chris
corsaandy

22nd Oct 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im paying £1100tpft @19 on 2 litre corsa with 1 years no claims all mods covered and its a very high spec corsa thats with adrian flux so give them a go
Tom_1.216v

22nd Oct 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm in the same situation as you mate
sp30
claim (accident)
but i drive a 1.2 16v sxi.
im payin 900 a year with asda, and they don't knw about alloys, points, suspenion kit aswell!!
can't afford the insurance to go up as ive just started uni and want to keep my corsa!
try HIC, liverpool victoria, admiral, asda and norwhich union these i find are cheap for our situation.

New Poll