corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Metro 'Sport' for sale with pictures.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Metro 'Sport' for sale with pictures.
t0m

User status: Offline
24th Oct 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I received this car after it was no longer required as a self-employed Plumbers vehicle. As a result the vehicle has no rear seats and the interior is in need of a bloody good clean. Apart from that it is both structurally sound and has minimal patches of surface rust for a car of its age.

Miles - 82,1847
Colour - Flame Red
Year - 1989 (G)
Other - 1.3L (1275cc) Engine with standard wheels, colour coded bumpers and everything else as standard

The tax expired on 30th September and I can't warrant spending any to re-tax it sorry. The MoT ran out 2 days ago on 21st October 2004, but I am confident it will go through another. All this car needs is a bloody good clean and a bit of love, something which sadly I can't give it.

If you're interested, please E-mail t0m@dsl.pipex.com. Thanks.

Pictures -

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Metro 'Sport' for sale with pictures. 25 database queries in 0.0057759 seconds