corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » need help with my clifford g5 consept 650

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need help with my clifford g5 consept 650
tec

User status: Offline
30th Oct 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a clifford 650 alarm installed into my 2004/5 corsa c.... wanted to know if when the alarn auto arms and auto locks. (not by using the remote) is there any way to get it to activate aux 2... witch i think my total closure is wired up to. to close the windows. when it auto arms the alarm...
Ric_Cav

30th Oct 04 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes you have to do it on a clifford wizard program,

it can be done via the master remote but it's a total cunt to do...

pop along to ure local Clifford fitters/dealers, they will have the wizard software and plug ure car in, that will sort it out

edit:

if you talking about the standard total closure, when you hold the key in lock position, then it will need a seperate closure modual, usually around 30-40 quid from the same dealers

[Edited on 30-10-2004 by Ric_Cav]
Richie

1st Nov 04 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless of course you payed for the auto closure but it was never programmed correctly, which can also be the case sometimes.

New Poll