corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring morettes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring morettes
carnagesri

User status: Offline
31st Oct 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have morettes on my car and i have only the outside lamps connected up.Are the inside lights for high beam or what?Could someone please tell me this and how i should wire up the inside lights.The inside lights being the smaller ones if someone doesn't understand what i mean.
Stu_22

1st Nov 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes the inside light are for main beam. I cant remember exactly but the have to be wired to the battery
carnagesri

1st Nov 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the inside lights are just for the main beam and have nothing 2 do with the high beam?Can someone clarify this for me please.
carnagesri

1st Nov 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any help please
BigSte

2nd Nov 04 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right..........the larger lights are for your dipped headlights and main beam. They are also for the full beam (brightest setting). There are two bulbs in that lense, a small one for the dipped headlight and a dual function bulb for the main and full beams.

The smaller lense is wired up using a relay. The smaller lense is used for full beam as well, so when you flash people for example the larger lense brightens up and the smaller lense lights up.

I've got pictures on my home pc showing the three settings so I'll upload them tonight to show you.

New Poll