corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cable length

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cable length
Dom

User status: Offline
   31st Oct 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quick question guys,
how much cable (remote lead, RCAs and power) will i need roughly? will 6m be enough? or can i get away with 4-5m?

tar all,
mwah Dom
Dom

31st Oct 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Richie

1st Nov 04 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6m will be fooking plenty, ive got 5m RCA's in mine and i have quite a bit of excess cable, but better to be safe than sorry.

New Poll