corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ADVICE NEEDED

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ADVICE NEEDED
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
5th Nov 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI guys. ok i bought another corsa. its currently having a full respray and should be finished in a couple of weeks. spec basically is slammed on 17s wiper and lock and handle off the tailgate, kamei grill, bumpers smoothed out, sideskirts, m3 indicators smooth fuel cap finger flap, ibize splitter and meshed bumper etc. my problem is the cars shell has already been painted in vaux white and the bumpers etc are left to do. but im thinkin of painting the bumpers archs and skirts a gun metal grey.. wot do u guys think of this and if u think itd work would u do the handles and mirrors also??? i think ne more white and itd be too white... THAnks Stevie
AdiSRI

5th Nov 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the handles white, it looks beter IMO...

STEvieXE

5th Nov 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but wot about bumpers/archs/skirts??
AdiSRI

5th Nov 04 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think an anthra colour could look ok, get a pic of ya car up and shop it like it, but colour code the scuttle and handles etc.. else they just stand out.
STEvieXE

5th Nov 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was thinkin mgzr gunmetal grey looks like antracite. just wondering how it woulf go with white. have no pics and dunno how to photoshop
STEvieXE

5th Nov 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not colour coding the scuttle
think its too much. do handles and mirrors and roof rails white prob or maybe mirrors and handles grey also
AdiSRI

5th Nov 04 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm mines all white and i prefer it that way, each to their own, but i do agree standard bumpers all white can look really bad
STEvieXE

7th Nov 04 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ne one else plz??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ADVICE NEEDED 23 database queries in 0.0060511 seconds