corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Call of duty

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Call of duty
Jambo

User status: Offline
8th Nov 04 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing
J da Silva

8th Nov 04 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need a piss?
Jambo

9th Nov 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WW2 game for pc, fookin mint
Dan B

9th Nov 04 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent game, yes, played it at a LAN-party for quite a bit of yesterday (Sunday).

I prefer either being a sniper, or having one of the full autos (the Russian 71-clip LMG is awesome, although nothing compares to the M42 gun-emplacement ).

Although have been getting into Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War recently......superb game!
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Nov 04 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you playing united offencive or havent you got the addon?
--Dave--
Banned

9th Nov 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh hell yes. Love this game, haven't played it for ages though and get my arse handed to me whenever I go online
Ojc

9th Nov 04 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan B
Excellent game, yes, played it at a LAN-party for quite a bit of yesterday (Sunday).

I prefer either being a sniper, or having one of the full autos (the Russian 71-clip LMG is awesome, although nothing compares to the M42 gun-emplacement ).

Although have been getting into Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War recently......superb game!

The Russian gun you speak of is the Ppsh-41

And its not M42, its MG42, has an awesome rate of fire. Its still used in different variations around the world to this day.

The M60 was based on the MG42 only with a heavier firing pin to slow the rate of fire down.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Call of duty 23 database queries in 0.0049410 seconds