corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bits and bobs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bits and bobs
btwstripe

User status: Offline
   22nd Nov 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have sold the engine from my project, so i`m now selling off the rest of the bits:

1. nova fibre glass bonnet, never been painted. has been fitted but car was never driven. cost £100 will accept £60, inc is a set of bonnet pins

2. set of front calipers from a calibra turbo, good nick, fit straight on,on any nova/corsa! allows you to use 284mm discs!! first £70 secures

3. set of 2 litre nova shafts, made with nova outers and astra inners. new boots etc. £60 cost you more to make a set!

4. new steering rack for nova, again fitted to car but never driven. unsure of make etc £35

5. astra gte 16v steering wheel, direct replacement to upgrade any nova/corsa wheel. has gte with 16v in red on the wheel, hard to find these days £20

6. stainless backbox, 3 inch inward rolled. very very good condition. very shiny indeed £40. not sure make

7. 2 x cavvy gsi alloys with centre caps, very good condition. £20

8. set of 60mm drop springs, made by jamex i think. year and a bit old. for a nova so would drop a corsa almost 70mm (or so i was told)

pm me for phone number, parts are priced to sell. no haggling please, will do deal for the lot. in central scotland but will post anything at cost, i accept paypal.

goldie

[Edited on 24-11-2004 by btwstripe]
btwstripe

22nd Nov 04 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c`mon folks! i got a new motor waiting on me!
btwstripe

24th Nov 04 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must go now! i think the shafts are sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bits and bobs 25 database queries in 0.0639269 seconds