corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Record of the year. a big congratulations to...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Record of the year. a big congratulations to...
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
4th Dec 04 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Kindness
I think all, or rather most, of chart music is pish.... but in all reality who cares.

The record companys are making money, sensible folk arent spending money..... its the daft wee teenage girls buying the really talentless drivel. If they get away with it.... fair play... they have to watch themselves in 10years time bopping around on a wee stage like monkeys.... all infront of 8yr old lassies

i dont really like any bands as such..... i just like songs

Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Adam Kindness
I think all, or rather most, of chart music is pish.... but in all reality who cares.

The record companys are making money, sensible folk arent spending money..... its the daft wee teenage girls buying the really talentless drivel. If they get away with it.... fair play... they have to watch themselves in 10years time bopping around on a wee stage like monkeys.... all infront of 8yr old lassies

i dont really like any bands as such..... i just like fat chicks

so true

vibrio
Banned

4th Dec 04 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
I only really got into the pixies about 5 years ago--- saw them at brixton and t in the park recently--- absolutely incredible band.

Sorry i didnt relize you had to be in your teens when a band has success to appreciate their music.... lol

I didnt say they were pop acts did I? i dont care whether something is pop, rock ect-- its how goos it is that counts.

I don;t like their later stuff and live they are nothing special. Blacky has been eating all the pies of late. Kim would have got it 10 years ago. breeders music is not bad either. a lot of 4AD stuff was good. gave nirvana somthing to copy I suppose
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I only really got into the pixies about 5 years ago--- saw them at brixton and t in the park recently--- absolutely incredible band.

Sorry i didnt relize you had to be in your teens when a band has success to appreciate their music.... lol

I didnt say they were pop acts did I? i dont care whether something is pop, rock ect-- its how goos it is that counts.

I don;t like their later stuff and live they are nothing special. Blacky has been eating all the pies of late. Kim would have got it 10 years ago. breeders music is not bad either. a lot of 4AD stuff was good. gave nirvana somthing to copy I suppose

Yep Nirvana shamelessly ripped off the pixies.......I would have given kim deal one in her heroin stage lol. Really like cannonball

Pixies were awesome when i saw them recently-- they had a pretty good reputation as a live act. I was back stage at a radiohead concert and Kim deal turned up--- tom yorke is quite good mates with her apparantly. Shes a really nice humble person.
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Surfa Rosa =

At the end of the day vibrio you like the pixies so you cant be all bad.... we will agree to disagree over hendrix lol

[Edited on 05-12-2004 by Dr Pepper]
Dr Pepper

5th Dec 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
bedingfield is miles richer then williams i think ull find

From "the rolling stone" 2004 music rich list...........

"13. Robbie Williams
$32.5 million

Still a myth in America, Williams continues to maintain his phenomenon status in Europe and Asia. Williams played stadiums to the tune of more than $50 million last year, and, in Europe alone, he went platinum six times over with albums such as Escapology and Live at Knebworth."

The Beddingfields did not seem to be in the top one hundread in this list. Williams is a cunt- but he is worth a fortune. He is above people like eminem and timberlake on this years rock rich list---- unfortuantly most of it goes up his nose

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Record of the year. a big congratulations to... 23 database queries in 0.0477440 seconds