corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drunken chavs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drunken chavs
Craig W

User status: Offline
12th Dec 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I left the venue i was on the door at last night at around 3am, to get to my car i have to walk past another nightclub. I was about to walk up the alley which leads up the side of the club and saw some birds leaving the club and walking up the alley also. Some chavs who were hanging around the back of the club tried to chat them up but the girls just ignored them and walked past. At this point the girls were about 10 metres infront of the lads when one of the little shits picked up a bottle and threw it with force towards the girls.
The bottle missed one of their heads by literally inches and smashed against the wall next to her. The chav and his mates all roared with laughter.

WTF they was thinking i dont know, if that bottle was a couple of inches to the right she'd have been KO'd and he'd be facing a good few years in prison, possibly alot longer.
It wasn't even if the girls could duck out of the way because they was walking away so had their backs to them.

Knobs.

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by Craig W]
Pablo

12th Dec 04 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbo

12th Dec 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What did u do aboiut it?
Craig W

12th Dec 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I worry like mad when my missus goes out, i see loads working on the door that the general public don't see whilst having a night out

Tis a shitty world.
Craig W

12th Dec 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
What did u do aboiut it?

Im not going to roll around on the floor fighting a group of chavs at gone 3am in the morning, if the bottle would've hit her i would've had to. I walked her and her mates to a taxi and then explained what happened to a couple of coppers up the road.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drunken chavs 23 database queries in 0.3112850 seconds