corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" BK Racing 299s (Shadow Chrome). 205/40/17 Tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" BK Racing 299s (Shadow Chrome). 205/40/17 Tyres
Gazz

User status: Offline
18th Dec 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for £350. Will also throw in a set of locking wheel nuts and the key to fit to Vauxhall. Wheels are near spotless, and the tyres are all legal.

In Scotland.
big eck

18th Dec 04 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would love these wheels, whats the offset on them???
Gazz

18th Dec 04 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it is 45. They came off a Corsa and dont rub anywhere, didn't have to do any arch work or anything. The car is lower -40mm. Only had the wheels on the car a few weeks but I wanted small wheels again so I bought a set of Corsa C SXi wheels and put good tyres on them. After the wheels came off I took them to a car valeting centre and got them to clean them for me.

If you need anymore info I am happy to help. 1 of the tyres hasn't touched the ground since being put on the wheels.
frenchy_27

19th Dec 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are these just for collection or is delivery possible
the_legend_of_yrag

19th Dec 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i possibly have pics at e-mail below please. Only thing is im quite a way away and i take youll be wanting collection?
Aled

20th Dec 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i have pics to aled345@hotmail.com and would you send post them on a pallet or collection only?
Jambo

20th Dec 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics please

Jambo@corsasport.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" BK Racing 299s (Shadow Chrome). 205/40/17 Tyres 25 database queries in 0.0134761 seconds